This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

erkemare
    Participant

This is the error that I get when trying to access the site: horny4date.com

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xprofile_get_field_group() in /home/horndaxo/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php on line 2398

I need fast help as i cant do nothing without it!

erkemare
    Participant

Luckily I did a restore before few hours and could restore it with FTPS. The problem started when I unchecked some plugin and the site went crazy.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. We’ll check and let you know the fix so this won’t occur in the future

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

riikc
    Participant

I had the same issue just now, what do I do????

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. Try to go to your admin area in Settings Buddypress and activate groups component

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

erkemare
    Participant

I didnt resolve it through the admin area as you cannot log in to the admin area. I was lucky i made a backup before and than I resolved my issues through the SFTP. I renamed the plugin folder to plugin-old which disabled them. Than I created a new plugin folder and pasted there just the backup files. And that worked for me.

riikc
    Participant

Same here, i couldnt access the site or the wpadmin area, so I took the wordpress down and started again from scratch.

erkemare
    Participant

Yeah thats a stupid problem. I was lucky that I did a backup – so guys remember: whatever you do make always a backup 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

We will come with an update next week to address this issue. Thank you very much

---

deliriou55
    Participant

I have the same problem. I havent made a back-up. how do I fix this please using FTP,as I cannot access the WP-admin pages?

John.

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply @delirious55
    please update the content from this file wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php with the content from the file attached

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?