This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Jonaro
    Participant

Abe, I’m having a problem with a Gravity Forms, specifically with the Drop Down Type Fields. Can you give a check please? May it’s just a CSS conflict, but I don’t know where to touch…

http://www.inuversus.com/2014/03/01/490/

Thank You!

Jonaro
    Participant

Abe, I already identift the problem, I think is not a problem with your Theme but rather with Gravity Forms itself, a conflict with a conditional logic field that I have.

But…

Your theme is conflicting with the ” Enable enhanced user interface ” function of Gravity Forms, it is a JQuery Function for Drop Down Select Fields. How can I disable the drop down of your themes just for the gravity forms?

Thank You!

Jonaro
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Jonaro
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We are doing some tests and come with a solution.
    Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Jonaro
    Participant

Thank You for your attention! By the way, great update 1.2! Visually outstanding! Becoming better in every update! Excelent Work! Thank You for Your Talent and Dedication!

Jonaro
    Participant

Abe, Thank You very much! The Problem is completly solved with the 1.2 update version! 🙂 Also, there was a problem with the dailymotion videos not being correctly visualised in the player, also solved with the 1.2 update, maybe it was the iframe fixes that you mentioned in the changelog of the 1.2 version.

Thank You Very Much for the Outstanding Support! So far, so good!

Abe
    Keymaster

That is great. Glad those issues are solved.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gravity Forms Conflict’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?