This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello!
    I wonder how I can remove the light grey background which appear in the footer??

Thanks,
    Oceanglim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can use the below CSS in you SweetDate Child theme’s style.css file by going to Appearance > Editor > Style.css to remove the background color

#support {background: unset !important;}

If you would like to also remove the grey colored border at the top and adjust the padding either side so it is even please use the below CSS instead.

#support {background: unset !important;padding-top: 20px;border-top: unset !important;}

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thank you Kieran for being smart enough to explain as well as you do!
    I appreciate it! Thanks!! Saves a lot of time!

😀

Kieran_SQ

Hey,

You’re welcome, and thanks for the awesome feedback. Please consider leaving a review on Theme Forest, every review really helps.

Have a great day, and feel free to reach out with a new ticket any time.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?