This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by equivideo.

• Author
     equivideo
    Participant

We show mostly videos of equestrian events which comprise riders doing dressage tests and show jumping rounds.

The way I have it set up is the video of the rider’s round is listed as a portfolio item with the event that they are riding in set as a portfolio category.

I then have a post set up for the event and use Visual Composer to bring in the portfolio category – which shows all the rounds in that category on the page.

For a demonstration of the outcome see this page: http://tinyurl.com/n53btng

It looks pretty good to me but I would prefer the resulting layout to be on a grid whereas it currently sets the page up based on the length of the subtitle which means the images can fall out of line.

Is there any way to (easily) use a strict grid to define the layout of the portfolio?

sharmstr

Assuming you meant “videos can fall out of line”, you’ll need to set a strict height to the header and excerpt.

adjust as you see fit.

COPY CODE

.portfolio-header {
      height: 100px;
      overflow: hidden;
    }
    .portfolio-info {
      height: 100px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

equivideo
    Participant

Perfect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?