This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by westdael.

• Author
     westdael
    Participant

Currently group members are not able to post updates to the group wall. The only thing the group wall displays is when new members join the group. I have searched everyone online for why this is and I continue to see other installations of buddypress where group members are able to share updates to the group pages.

Thanks for you help.

sharmstr

What happens when they try? Are you on wpengine? Is your site throwing errors? Have you looked for plugin conflicts?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, I’m assuming you mean group activity when you say wall.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

westdael
    Participant

So I’ve realized the problem was a plugin that was removing this feature. I don’t know why I installed this plugin but I’ve removed it and the issue has been resolved. Sorry for the hassle!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?