This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Giohawk
    Participant

Hi guys,

The menu fits the screen usually as you would expect throughout the site (sticking to the page width, remaining on a single line alongside the logo) until literally just GROUPS > An individual Group > Forums – on the group’s activity page etc it’s fine, but when we go to the group forum page the menu jumps out of the wrap and suddenly has big spaces between the items and goes to 2 lines, not one?

This then makes the available space on the page minimal?

Has anybody got any ideas how we can fix this? Apologies, I know that’s probably not the best description.

I have attached two examples below – the normal one is how the menu looks on every site page and the other attachment is how it stretches just on an individual group’s forum page?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers guys. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Do you have a plugin that’s specifically for the forums? If so, try disabling it.

Otherwise, respond privately with a link and credentials and I’ll have a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?