This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Moondreamer
    Participant

Hi, is seems like there is some kind of problem with the BuddyPress Group image upload. It’s a new problem, that i have on my site. It has been working very well but now its broken. I have tried on a clean wp installation, and the problem is the same. I guess it has something to do with the new BuddyPress update.

The uploaded image is small, so there is nothing to scale here.

See picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

This is fixed in Kleo 3.0. BP 2.3 introduced a new upload routine just a few days ago. There are several other BP 2.3 issues that will be fixed in Kleo 3.0. Hold tight.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Moondreamer
    Participant

For how long 🙂

sharmstr

idk

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Moondreamer
    Participant

Is the definition of IDK is “I Don’t Know”?

sharmstr

LOL. Yes, sorry.

sharmstr

Here ya go: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log/page/3/#post-61631

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?