This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

hello, group update filter does not show updates on my website even when group updates occurs, it displays “Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter” this also is an error on the demo theme. please find the image below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi @excellins,

Thanks for reporting this, I’m sorry you’re experiencing these issues. I’m going to flag this immediately to the development team as it does appear that there is an issue.

You can expect to hear something from them either Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks again for reporting this issue,

All the best,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

The issue seems to be related to the BuddyPress itself, just tested with default wp theme with no other plugins and it happens the same issue it’s present also for the rest of the filters.

I will report this issue on the BuddyPress bug tracker and I will let you know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

OK thanks.

Radu

Hi,
    No problem
    Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

not resolved yet

Radu

Hi

Depenbds by the devs of BuddyPress, report the issue if you want.

https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Topic was closed.. Anyword yet?

Radu

It was automatically closed,

The issue it’s related to the buddypress not from our theme. And this will be fixed when they fix that.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?