This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jonbrowne
    Participant

I am having issues with groups and forums. They are not showing up on mobile. How can I fix this issue?

http://www.projectcasting.com/forums/
    http://www.projectcasting.com/groups/

Laura

Hello, your website is not loading at all for me, let me know once i can check it out

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jonbrowne
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check out your plugins, i cant even load the forum page so its a conflict of plugins, try deactivating one by one and testing again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jonbrowne
    Participant

I just finished deactivating each plugin but I am still experiencing the issue.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

Laura

Hello, i could check it out, if you share admin credentials 🙂

jonbrowne
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, should show now here http://www.projectcasting.com/forums/ but you need to actually create any group and any topic / forum

jonbrowne
    Participant

Please check again. Any group or parts of Buddypress are not visible on mobile.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, you first need to create a group to see it, here its one i created http://www.projectcasting.com/groups/

jonbrowne
    Participant

I’m sorry. But, if you click the test group, it shows up a blank page on mobile still.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Thank you so much for your help.

Laura

Hello, if you are logged in you will be able to see it, i do not know if you have any restriction plugin that could prevent unlogged users from seeing groups

jonbrowne
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i have tested with many devices, yes cloudflare could be the cause, have you tried cleaning browser cache?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?