This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     fotodesign
    Participant

Hi, when I go to website.com/groups/ I see the Create a Group link but when I go to website.com/groups-masonry/ there is no Create a Group link. How can this be added?

sharmstr

Groups masonry was basically a ‘demo’ of how you can display your groups page website.com/groups/. By default, Buddypress only shows the create groups link on whatever page is set to “groups” in wp admin -> settings -> buddypress -> pages. If you change your groups page there to the groups masonry page, then it will show up there. Basically, you can use the groups shortcode to show the groups on any page you want, but as far as buddypress is concerned, there’s only 1 groups directory and that’s where it will show the create group link.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘groups-masonry is missing "Create a Group" link’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?