This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     jaybini
    Participant

how to make guests be redirected to the register page instead of the membership page , when i limit there access from a specific feature

SQadmin
    Keymaster

You can change it by adding this code snipped to sweetdate-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

//Redirect only guests to register page
    add_filter('kleo_pmpro_url_redirect', 'kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect');

function kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect($redirect)
    {
    	if (!is_user_logged_in()){
    		return home_url().'/register';
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		return $redirect;
    	}
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     abidjan-loves
    Participant

Can I intead of redirect theme to register page , show the popup like when they click on “create account” ????
    I think it is more simple for my users

abidjan-loves
    Participant

That mean when guest trying to access restricted content they show a popup like when they click on “create account”.
    is it possible to do that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, you can’t do that since the check is done on server side and also the redirect.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

I can’t turn on this option without code edit?

Abe
    Keymaster

There are links generated by different plugins, theme, wordpress so I don’t think you can easily achieve this. The best option is to make the redirect server side

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

JayeDon08
    Participant

Okay instead of making a new thread I will piggy back off this one. What I need from the home page that when a user clicks the SEARCH button, I can redirect them to another URL instead of the Members page. Where can I put in this URL.

Thanks kindly

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Edit this file: wp-content\themes\sweetdate\custom_buddypress\kleo-bp-search.php

Search button is around line 203 or the form action around line 47

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?