This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     amjex
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your wonderfull theme. After the first installation I would like to enquire if you could help me to find a solution for the next 2 challenges:

1. On my Dashboard we can see the chatroom.

Unfortunately we can not see the full speech bubbles – only the half of it. Direct after a word the bubble-graphic ends and it looks not as beautiful as on your demo. please could you help to fix it?

Furthermore, do we have a possibility to enlarge the chat window? It is to small.

2. Private Dashboard

For our intranet we need a very important function everybody would like to have – user specific information.

If you login into the website, we need a possibility that user see their personal information and statistics we provide.

For Example: a Sales person enter his account and see his turnover in form of a graphic on his dashboard. Further personal Information like a kind of highscore, statistics about visits or holiday days are very interesting too. Another person should not see these information of course.

Please can you help us to realize it?

sharmstr

1 – Need access to the dashboard so we can see the bubble issue.

2 – You can narrow your statistics or whatever personal information to the current user using wp_get_current_user https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_get_current_user

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?