This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

I have a hard time figuring out how to design pages with the tools that come with this theme.
    Is there a template of the demo website that I can upload, so I can see how you have to add/change everything?

I used the Divi theme (elegant themes) before updating to this theme, but the pages are broken since this theme doesn’t support the pages created with Divi. So now I need to transfer everything. For example: How do I add a background image with text animation, call to action button etc. With the Divi page builder it was quite simple, but I don’t understand the page builder that comes with Kleo 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Kleo uses Visual composer to easly build pages so make sure you the plugin activated. Once you edit a page just click the Backend editor and start adding elements. You can import the demo content and see how the pages from the demo were built.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I have activated the plugin, but I don’t know how all the elements work yet, or what they do. That’s why I like to install the demo first.

For example; on the demo website, you have this image of a girl as a background, with text animation + call to action button. I’ve been trying to figure out how to create something similar, but without success.

How do I import and upload the demo content? Is there a specific file? Is there documentation/faq on how to use the different elements etc. ?

🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. Please see the documentation included from the package downloaded on importing the demo file that is found also in the downloaded package 😉

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

aldisney
    Participant

Hi ww2boy–
    I’m pretty familiar with Divi – remember that Divi runs a version of Visual Composer that’s highly customized by Elegant Themes; it may not cooperate well with the version of VC built into this theme (I’m using this one for a different site).

ww2boy
    Participant

Thanks, I found the documentation files 😀 (didn’t look good enough).

ww2boy
    Participant

Hey

I uploaded the theme demo content, but it’s not showing like on the kleo demo website.
    I see this error multiple times:

How do I fix this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ww2boy
    Participant

Ok, I solved the previous issue.

New question 😛 :

– Is it possible to import the footer content from the demo website? (Not really necessary though)

– Some of the pictures from the demo website are displayed extremely large (or not) on my website (after importing demo content). What could be causing this?

– On the demo website, there are 2 different logo styles of ”Kleo”. For example, on the default homepage, the logo (text) is white, while on other pages the logo is black and the menu background white, menu text black. How do I achieve this? 🙂

That’s all! 😀

ww2boy
    Participant

And there is also a second menu on the Kleo demo website, top of the website where Facebook+Twitter links are displayed, plus buttons to login /register. I’d like to have this one on all pages (except the homepage) as well.

(I’ll look try to find the answers in the documentation, like the previous question with the attachment, I just post everything here in case I can’t find the answer myself. If I do find the answer, I’ll just update the thread 😀 ).

ww2boy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/kleo-quick-install-and-setup.html

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?