This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Splendor.

• Author

Tagged: 

Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having a little a problem when sharing my site, for example to facebook. It takes other images as default image. Instead of for example my logo. Would that possible to add some ogg code that refers to take a certain image when sharing the http://www.domain.com url?

sharmstr

What are you using to produce your og code now?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

By the way sharmstr, I’ll send you a message on your site sharmstr.com about login redirect.
    I’m using different ogg code for different purposes. The problem is as always, many times facebook takes the biggest image available or random. But I don’t have any ogg code for the url but to everything else.

sharmstr

I rarely check that email account 🙂 I’ll take a look though.

Okay, the reason I asked is that a few of the plugins I’ve checked that add og code will allow you to set the logo as the default image.

I also found this, which is probably what the plugins use as well: https://www.facebook.com/notes/hyperarts-web-design/set-up-your-website-to-control-images-text-in-facebook-status-update-links/10150320031290844

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr. By the way, I’ve added the comment on you site about the login redirect. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?