This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by MM202.

• Author
     MM202
    Participant

Is it possible to have two separate knowledge base pages, rather than cram everything under the same page and just keep in different categories, for ease of use?

I am using the theme for a company intranet and would prefer to have one KB for HR materials, with its separate categories for different benefits, policies, manuals; and then another KB page for a training library, with different training categories.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

MM202
    Participant

Thanks, Laura, I appreciate your help!

Andrei

You can only achieve this with the proper usage of categories, create 2 main categories which will contain subcategories with the structure you need under each section.

Let me know if you need any more guidance.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     MM202
    Participant

Thanks for the advice, Andrei! Can I display the two main categories in two separate pages with a short code?

Andrei

There is a [kb_post_wall] shortcode, but unfortunately it doesn’t have any configurations in order to allow you to make a custom query.

MM202
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?