This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by johnmf09.

• Author
     johnmf09
    Participant

I need to be able to put a Graphic on the right hand side of the banner.
    Using the banner content section it does not give me much control to be able to do this.
    What are my options?
    This is for a sponsor of the site so the graphic need to look like the logo on the left hand side.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    John

sharmstr

Can you explain what you mean by ‘needs to look like’? The size of it? If that’s the case, try this css.

COPY CODE

.header-banner, .header-banner img {
      height: 88px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     johnmf09
    Participant

That is getting closer, What is the size of the logo area, I changed it to 100px, is that the height? what are my width options?
    I am also trying to change the font color of the copyright line at the bottom of the site, where can I change that?

Also, I had the problem of not being able to login into the backend of the site, I found that others had the same problem. I downloaded the update and uploaded it through FTP and it is working now.

Thanks
    John

sharmstr

The logo height will be whatever you set the main menu height to.

There is no width restriction. But if its too big to fit the space, it will move to the next line.

theme options > styling > socket

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnmf09
    Participant

Perfect.
    Thanks
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?