This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by guy_fraser.

• Author

Tagged: 

Hiro
    Participant

Hi, how do I change the header content style to dark like in the demo?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, in admin – Theme options/Styling options/Header section you need to make the same color settings as footer section.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Hiro
    Participant

Thanks. Changed the settings. However, the text in the search box now is dark. Tried changing the text color to white in the header section, but still unreadable.

Check the search box in the Kleo demo and the problem is there also with the dark text on a dark background.

Any further suggestions?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Yap, I think I forgot to add search box to dynamic color system, it will be done in next update release(v1.4.3). Thank you for your waiting time.

Best regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, I just added the ajax search to dynamic color system, it will be available in next update.

Regards,
    Robert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     guy_fraser
    Participant

Looks great! Can’t wait for next release 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?