This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     kleverk
    Participant

I need to have Image in the header with specific height mentioned. Please find the screenshots attached.
    The option available in the theme to place the image does not allow us to specify the image height. I guess this image in header option creates one more slider if i am not wrong. Please see if you can make this thing more simpler for the users who have less knowledge of coding.

I would love to speak with you guys with some suggestion if you guy would be interested to listen it. I am very demanding person when it comes to design i don’t like compromises. Thats the reason i am buying theme to test first n then go for extended licence. I have extended licence for couple of premium theme n i am looking for buddypress theme. This theme looks great n has some cool buddypress features only issue is with normal features.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
    We are opened to suggestions of course. You can create a topic here or add them to the Features request topic already opened or email me at themesupport@seventhqueen.com

Have you tried to add a text element in a page with some spacing above and below and then edit the Row in which the Text element was added. There you have the option to set a background for this section. The height of the section can be set with the “Minim height” attribute of the row

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?