This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

The logo in the header is being scaled down when the browser window is wide enough for it to be full size. I want it to be the full size unless the browser window causes it to be reduced.

http://www.idkybily.org

Radu

Hello,

Try with this code

You can increase the width of your logo by increasing the height of the header by modifying optin called Main Menu Height from Theme options -> Header Options, to limit the height menu itself please add the following rule in you kleo-chid style.css or Theme Options-> General settings -> Quick CSS

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .navbar-collapse > ul > li > a { line-height:40px !important; }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

Great! Perfect! Thank you!

Now, how do I make a thin rule along the top of the menu like the one on the bottom of the menu?

Radu

Youre welcome,

Try with this code

COPY CODE

#socket {border-top: 1px solid #dadada !important;}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

That put a line across the top of the socket at the bottom of the page.

I wa asking if I could put a line across the top of the main menu.

Radu

Hello,

Try with CSS code.

COPY CODE

.navbar-collapse {border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5;}

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?