This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     fuzz2015
    Participant

Hi

Im having some overlap issues. Ive attached two screenshots highlighting the problem. This isnt a problem in the main theme, only in the child which Ive done nothing to.

I also have problems with the navigation bar – it wont show on my homepage, but I can hover it and activate the submenus.

What Ive tried so far includes deactivating plugins, clearing wordpress and browser cache and reinstalling the theme.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Because you have transparent main menu turned on for the whole site when you dont need to. Turn it off in theme options, then only enabled it for the pages that need it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fuzz2015
    Participant

Thanks!

I must have been tired yesterday for not figuring that out. Ill try to come up with a harder problem to solve next time! 🙂

Have a great day!

sharmstr

Challenge accepted 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?