This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

The headers on my website tend to have a large banner with multiple images is there a way to give this banner multiple links or will I have to upload each image on their own?

Laura

Hello, you could use an Ad manager plugin or any other slider plugin and place the shortcode at the ad banner area 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help I will look into this and let you know!

Laura

Ok 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mlennox10
    Participant

Do not seem to be able to fix this issue is there no way this can be changed in the code?

Laura

Hello, did you try the ad manager?
    I can test it for you, but will need admin credentials

mlennox10
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, that password doest seem to work, let me know 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

mlennox10
    Participant

That is perfect, thank you very much for your help!

Radu

I don’t understand your problem

mlennox10
    Participant

This issue is still not resolved! If possible I would like to add multiple links to my header on each web page, is there an easy way to do this?

Radu

Hi,

By default not but using this kind of plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/adrotate/ i think the plugin it’s capable.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?