This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author
     O-MediaLlc
    Participant

1. My post are not showing up anymore on the pintrest page in Google Chrome. Only the default/ demo posts show up.
    2. The header for the pintrest page /my home page is not deactivating the title bar. My home page title was changed to a bunch of random filler text also.
    3.The Theme customization in Appearance link does not allow me to select a Front page and post page at the same time. It changes the front page to the Membership page.

O-MediaLlc
    Participant

ComedyVillains.com

Kamal

Hello,
    You can turn off transparent menu from Theme Options> Header Options. This will fix your menu and logo problem and page title problem. and
    Can you please give me temporary access to your site so that I can have a clear look into the problem? There seem to be many problems in your site after visiting it. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     O-MediaLlc
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Thank you Opie. I am checking your site now.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kamal

Hello Opie,
    I am sorry to say that I could not check anything on your site as you did not give me admin access. I could not use the theme option to check the theme. If you do not give me the admin, access then it is really difficult for me understand your problem as everything works good on my site. thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     O-MediaLlc
    Participant
     Kamal

Hi, it is ok. Thank you very much. I am checking it now. I will let you know here shortly. Thanks.

Kamal

Hello Opie,
    I have spent a long time to fix all issues on your site.
    I have fixed the following:
    1. header title under logo fixed,
    2. Transparent menu color fixed. It was black before, I do not know what you did and made it black. But now it looks great and perfect.
    3. Post does not show on pinterest home fixed. Now post shows there. I have added a custom post and it shows perfectly.
    I have added screenshots for better understanding.

Now A little suggestion for you.
    1. Please try to use KLEO Child theme for your site. this way you will not lose any customization to your site after updating KLEO theme. I saw you are using KLEO main theme. If you make any mistake in your child theme then you can easily fix that.
    2. You added some html text/tags to a wrong place. I have added the screenshot. You can add your html codes anywhere in the page using raw html element from K-element. If you do not know how to use k-element then please let me know. You can also place your html code on sidebar using text widget. Thanks.
    I hope this helps. You thank you very much. 🙂

Attachments:
     O-MediaLlc
    Participant
     Kamal

Hello Opie,
    I am sorry to say that I am not available for freelance at the moment. You can hire a web developer to setup your theme according to your need. However, Setting up KLEO Child theme is very easy. If you have already downloaded the KLEO theme zip folder from theme forest then you should see two theme files in wordpress folder of KLEO theme Main files folder. I have added screenshots below. You should unzip both kleo and kleo-child and then upload them to yoursite.com/wp-content/themes/. then you can see two themes from the wordpress theme menu under appearance on wordperss dashboard. Then activate kleo child and edit this child theme as much as you want. Then your change will be intact even you update the main kleo theme. Please ask me anything if you do not understand.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?