This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     HostPost
    Participant

Hello.

I am building sweetdate now, and have a theme options question I cannot seem to solve.

Would like to know if there is an option on the Homepage to have a solid colour 100% width background band across the top of the page where the logo and menu are located. As well as having the image underneath which contains the search box as well. The same as the other pages in effect.

This is needed as the menu colours in the Nav and design of the logo differs otherwise from the home page to other content pages due to the use of the main image as the back drop. This can make it had to navigate and the styling on the menu tabs unclear to see.

EG: for reference – http://www.fourzeroplus.uk – home page (being build) and http://www.fourzeroplus.uk/blog/

If there is not I was trying to see if there was a simple fix using CSS but it had me beat. Is there and option for this please? Or is there a simple CSS trick that can go in the custom CSS section?

many thanks

David

Laura

Hello, you could try adding that to the image, using a photo editing software like photoshop 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

HostPost
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.
    The issue there I can see is that the background on the image would not float with the menu and would not accommodate all kinds of viewing platforms.

Laura

Hello, you could fix the issue by making the image background fixed 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?