This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by devis.

• Author
     devis
    Participant

I tried to install wordapp on my website but it didn’t work at all.

I followed all steps but sending the app to my email was not possible. Please could you please tell me the reason for this not working. Thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’ll have to reach out to the WordApp team for support with their product. You can reach them here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wordapp-mobile-app.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Thank you. It seems wordapp plugin is no longer working. Please can you give me an option that is both paid and free.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I don’t really have any recommendations for you. You’ll find issues and limitations with all off the shelf ‘website to app’ plugins and services as they’re not individual or tailored to your site or content. It’s something that really should be built by a developer and bespoke.

With that said I have heard of KLEO users using AppPresser to build Android and iOS apps. You can check them out here https://apppresser.com/.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Thank you. I will think about it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?