This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Santos Ramos.

• Author
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hello!
    I need to fix few things on my site and I hope you can help me!

1) Facebook registration and login i snot working with Google Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116.
    What can I do to fix it?

2) If I’m not login and I click to view Groups I get a black page.
    Is there a way to tell new user that they need to create a new account or need to login to view the groups?

3) If I’m not login and and I click on the member links I can see all the members but if I click VIEW PROFILE I get a blank page. Is there a way to tell new user that they need to create a new account or need to login to view users profiles?

4) If I go to forums I see on each forums ( Topics 0, Posts 0 and Freshens No Topics.
    Is they a way to hide does till I have few post to show?

Thanks for the help!

Andrei

Hello Santos,

In order to help you with your problems, could you please tell me if you run any plugins or custom functions ?
    If so, please disable/remove them until you find what’s causing this problems.
    Please come back with details if the problem persist after you try this.

Waiting your feedback !

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

If I’m not logged in and I click on the Groups link or a user profile link I get a blank page.
    When I turn off the memberships filter and I click on he Groups link or a user profile I can see the groups and user profiles profiles. The problem is that I get the black page when the membership filter is on. What can I do to fix this problem?

(Restrict viewing other profiles/ Restrict certain levels
    /Not logged in and Not members)

( Restrict access to single group page to Not logged in and not member )

Thanks,
    Santos

Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please reply to my questions!
    I would like to get the site done soon!

Thanks!
    Santos

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    We are investigating this and will come with a fix right away.
    Thanks for your patience

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, It seems you haven’t generated PMPRO pages from Memberships Pages and the system can’t redirect you to the Levels page. We added a fix and if you don’t have the page active it will redirect you to register page.
    Replace
    wp-content\themes\sweetdate\functions-pmpro.php
    with
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/functions-pmpro.txt

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Santos Ramos
    Participant

Thank you for the help!

The code works!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help….Few Questions’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?