This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     infodale
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I bought the Sweetdate theme and I need to know the following:

1) I want to edit the buttons on the main page to login (header_register_ button and header_login_button) what is the name of the file to edit it and where is it located?

2) How can I replace the default register panel with the registration form I created, to access it directly when I press the registration button on the home page?

Thank you very much for your help,

Aurelio

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello 🙂
    1- What do you want to do exactly?
    2- You would need to redirect the signup button to the register page url you created, at sweetdate/page-parts/general-header.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

infodale
    Participant

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your support. I think I was not very clear in my query. I have acquired the sweetdate theme and I have also installed the Sweetdate child and I need to edit (replace) on the main page the buttons that appear by default (sign in) and change them for ones that I want to create. What is the name of the file that I must edit to achieve these changes and in what directory is it located?

If possible, could you send me a screenshot of the location of the files?

Thank you very much for your understanding and help,

Laura

Hello, i see, the file is the one i told you sweetdate/page-parts/general-header.php 🙂
    Location is at your web file at wp-content/themes/sweetdate

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?