This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     huynguyenjvn
    Participant

i create a category and make a page and then i create a post with category and page but when i login to website that post not appear on my category , that wrong category .

sorry my poor english, pls teamview to my site and i will show you.

thanks !

huynguyenjvn
    Participant

laura , pls help me !

Laura

Hello, if i understood, you want to show a category in a page? You can link to categories in your menu, just check out in Appearance > Menu and in the sidebar, find categories then add one to your menu, it will show all posts with that category

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

huynguyenjvn
    Participant

Hi Laura,

tks for your reply,

pls see this picture. and this link http://www.nhieutam.vn/ai-thiet-ke/ ( im upload localhost to my host and now have a problem with top bar again 😀 , i dont know why )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     huynguyenjvn
    Participant

and now i cant create a new post, when i click on new post it nothing happen. and when i install plugin wp-statistics.9.1.3 it always fails.

Laura

Hello, please share admin account, and if a plugin is creating a conflict you shouldnt install it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

huynguyenjvn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     huynguyenjvn
    Participant

1/i have problem with add new page, pls see the picture.

2/and how can i import page shop ?

3/ my site have some page error 404 how to fix it ?

4/ nearly im usualy out of memory when i make a new post, i dont know why ? and how can optimize it ?

tks !

huynguyenjvn
    Participant

oopps, i forgot attach pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, this may be a plugin , have you tried disabling some and checking if it works?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?