This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     tstrickland415
    Participant

Hey all,

Love the updates! Only issue I’m having is the Share links appearing at the bottom of EVERY page. When composing a Page (or any other post type) there is an option to turn off Social Share links. But when disabling it, there is still a Share section with the Likes. Is there any way that when I turn off Social Share links on certain pages/posts that it completely removes the entire Share section from that page/post? Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

Radu

Hello,

You can disable social share buttons for every page/post individually.

When you add/edit a post/page below content area you will see Theme General settings in tab display settings scroll down and at social share set hidden ( see screenshot )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tstrickland415
    Participant

Yes, I’ve seen that but unfortunately that setting only removes the social network share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc). The Share section remains there with Like options (see screenshot). When I’m disabling this section on certain pages, I’d like that entire Share section to be removed instead of only the Facebook/Twitter/etc parts. I do not want to globally disable Likes either (Theme Options->Social Share->Enable Post Likes), I only want to remove this section on certain pages

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we’ll change that so when it is enabled it will hide the whole section or maybe add a likes option too in next update.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?