This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I have just updated to the latest version of Kleo and now I have page items that don’t display or display wrong with responsive on mobile.

You can goto http://www.parttimegolf.com and view the site on desktop and then view on mobile.  You will see that images and image carousels don’t display.  There is also and element in the bottom section of the page that doesn’t display correctly.  It smashes to a very small item rather than displaying under the test column.

Please help!!

Laura

Hello, do you have any custom css for the page before updating?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

There is no custom css for the page.

tmh23
    Participant

Can you help me resolve this?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

Laura,

This is resolved now. Abe was able to help. It was a Visual Composer plugin update.

Thank you,
    Troy

Radu

Hi,

I will mark the topic as resolved

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?