This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Harvinder.

• Author
     Harvinder
    Participant

Hi,

When i try and upload an image from my profile under the media tab the image uploads 100% but doesn’t show up in the album or in the photo tab, plus it doesn’t show the number (1) next to the media tab.

How can i get this plugin to work as the standard BP-Album doesn’t allow you to upload videos or music files.

Thanks
    Harvinder Dhami

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please go to Settings -> Permalinks and resave the settings. This is an issue with rtMedia being fresh installed

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ishanna
    Participant

Does not work for me??

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Can you please be more specific with your issues? Doesn;t work for me doesn’t say much

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Harvinder
    Participant

This was working for me at first, and then when i tried uploading images i started to get the same problem again.

Some images upload fine, some images upload but i get a “?” icon instead of the image and other images upload but don’t show up anywhere.

I tried resaving the permalinks but that doesn’t seem to work?

What shall I do now?

P.S When i look in my media library it show the images in there.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link with access on our email? themesupport@seventhqueen.com
    This happens when you are uploading from the activity tab or media tab?

Harvinder
    Participant

Hi,

I am sending you details now and it happens from both tabs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?