This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     letitiaelizabeth
    Participant

Hello!

Great theme. I have just installed and have a couple questions:

• I am trying to work on the Buddypress but don’t see how to do the members search at all, on the demo you see your search fields http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp-modern/members but for mine even though I follow your installation I don’t see any search boxes come up when I save settings in Buddypress search. How do I get all these search form options to appear on members page? For example I want options “I am a single woman” Searching for..””. and then the age range boxes. Dont see how to do it via widgets or anywhere. All I want is to copy the Car Sharing search form from demo. Please help how to activate this search!
    • I want to get rid of the divider line border in the footer
    • Even though i have followed setup of settings, my forums page won’t look like http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp-modern/forums I do NOT want recent comments/post in sidebar, I want Members, Groups, Ad, Recently Active widgets like in demo. Where do I set up the sidebar for just forums? And how come when I click on Forums in admin it shows there are 16 topics, but when I click forums in navigation on website it only displays 2?
    • How do we get the profiles to have all the fields on the demo as you mention like this because in admin all I see on Bprofile tabs is option that says Base and thats it: Buddypress – Predefined profile fields – All the extra profile information you see on the demo site is available right after you have installed the theme.
    • Lastly on the themforest sale page you have this but I do not know how to do the matching you speak of: “Buddypress – Quick profile navigation & Matching system – You can easily go trough members right from a user profile page and view your compatibility trough our unique matching system.”

Thank you so much!

Laura

Hello, please go to Sweetdate > Buddypress and click the button “Import Buddypress Fields” then reload the page.
    Now scroll down and you will see the fields appear in the form and also you will be able to select i am a as gender field, complementary fields and other options.

For the matching, after importing the fields you will find them at Sweetdate > Matching and you will be able to select complementary fields, and a % of matching for each field, all should sum 100%, starting and gender fields count too.

For the tabs, at Sweetdate > BP Profile Tabs click on Enable then select which tabs you want to show 🙂

For the forum please make sure you changed permalinks at Settings > Permalinks

Let me know if i can help you with anything 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?