This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by farouknageeb.

• Author
     farouknageeb
    Participant

Hi Thank You For Your Support
    I would Ike So Much If Can Remove The Serach Item in Header With Adsense Search Box
    2 Can I Add widget In groups side And Blog Froums
    3 how I Can Customise The Look Of Cover Photos in the main Page Of Groubs
    4 can i post more than 3 or 4 photos when i make posts in activity or in my page in nice way not under each other i mean 2 photots above 2 photos
    can i have widge or any opthion suggest show you users to follow
    6 when im trying to change acent colors and link after i save nothing change
    7 the sise of logo cant be more larger like your demo
    im sorry for much questions but i really looked everyehere no answer
    so please please help
    thank you so much for your unerstading
    this My website
    http://iamgoodwill.com/iamgoodwill/
    you need any more info i will send it

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello there,
    1. We will be adding some new header options in an update coming a couple of weeks from now.
    Anyway, you can change the header template by having the child theme active and copying the page-parts/header-top.php file in your child theme in the same exact location.
    After that you can customise it and change the structure or add the search you are referring to. I recommend to do this next week after another update we are releasing v.1.1 that will come with some header structure improvements.

2. Try a plugin for widget logic. Do a search on the web

3. Depending on what you want to do you can customise it with CSS or by copying this file in your child theme folder, in the same exact location as in the parent theme: buddyapp/buddypress/groups/single/cover-image-header.php

4. You already can post multiple photos and it is just the way they are rendered. You can come up with a CSS to customise it and show two images per row.

5.Try a plugin like BuddyPress Follow

6. Make sure you are changing them for the main layout from Customizer – Styling – Main section colors. Also make sure that you do not have caching active or try to clear browser cache.

7. I see the logo on you site occupies the same width. The thing with your logo is that it is very long and not so much in height. Try to make the logo higher

All the best and I hope my advices help. Many of your requests are customisations so you need HTML/CSS knowledge to achieve some.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

farouknageeb
    Participant

Thank You so Much For you support And I will Tell The Result After I Test It Have Lovely day sir

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help With Some Issues’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?