This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

hugoalberts
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently finishing my website, but there is one element that I can’t seem to integrate properly in the design. It is the newsletter as displayed on the homepage: http://www.positive-psychology-network.com/

As you can see:
    – the subscribe button is different than the nice white button of your template
    – the form where the user can enter his email adress is aligned left and should be equal to the size of the username and password forms (which use the full with of the space)
    – there is a lot of space between the login area and the newsletter area. It would be nice to move the newsletter area up, so that there is not such a big gap.

I attached a screenshot of the backend. Could you please help me to fix the above described issues? Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Hugo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     hugoalberts
    Participant

sorry forgot one other thing; the subscribe button should be aligned center, not left as it is now. Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That widget comes from a 3rd party plugin and you need to style with some custom CSS to match the site design.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?