This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     jokerette
    Participant

I’d like to add CSS to the child theme for this. Didn’t see options anywhere in the Kleo options for it?

Thanks so much.

Radu

Hi,

Just use this :

COPY CODE
    .offcanvas-left.offcanvas-type-default .offcanvas-sidebar.is-open, .offcanvas-left.offcanvas-type-overlay .offcanvas-sidebar.is-open {
        background: brown;
    }

Replace brown with your desired color

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jokerette
    Participant

Work for graphic images too? Can I replace that with the whole CSS url- thing? Thank you!

jokerette
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Try to paste that style in wp-admin -> theme options -> quick css

It should work with images to

Let me know

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jokerette
    Participant

Hey Radu! I’m beginning to think it’s me – I tried to simply set the menu background COLOR and that doesn’t work either. (in the new spot – theme options/general/quick css.)

.offcanvas-left.offcanvas-type-default .offcanvas-sidebar.is-open, .offcanvas-left.offcanvas-type-overlay .offcanvas-sidebar.is-open {
    background-image: url(“Where-graphic-is”);
    background-color:yellow;
    }

Have I hosed up the CSS in any way? Thanks!

Radu

Hi,

Use this it works

COPY CODE
    .offcanvas-right.offcanvas-type-default .offcanvas-sidebar.is-open, .offcanvas-right.offcanvas-type-overlay .offcanvas-sidebar.is-open {
    background-image: url('http://www.joomlaworks.net/images/demos/galleries/abstract/7.jpg') !important;
    background-repeat:repeat-y;
    }

Cheers

Radu

jokerette
    Participant

Thank you, Radu! You rock, and so does Kleo. I’m migrating my (rather large) community to wordpress – it HAS to look superb or I’ll be hung! Thanks to you, it is now getting there. That last code snippet did the trick. Now our slide-out menu is absolutely gorgeous. THANK YOU!

Radu

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?