This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Milton Ayala.

• Author
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to hide the “time since the last login” on my member page ?

Thanks ! 😉

sharmstr

For member profile page

COPY CODE

#item-header-content span.activity {
    display: none;
    }

For members listing page

COPY CODE

.member-inner-list .item-meta {
    display: none;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Sebastien789
    Participant

Ok thanks for your help and rocket reply ! 😀

Just one other question :

I use Mycred to give points/Credits to my users. I want to show the amount of credit on the top menu.
    The dev of Mycred give me this code : http://pastebin.com/2MjYgZpm

But I don’t know how to use it on your theme. I’ve try to put it on the function.php of the child theme, and i’ve replace “main-menu” by “menu-top-menu” but it didn’t works..

Any idea about that ?

Thanks again for this Crazy support ! 🙂

niick8
    Participant

+this! 🙂 would also like to know how to implement the css changes.

/Kr
    Nick

sharmstr

@sebastien I believe you need to change it to “top”.

@niick8
    – You can put css changes in wp admin > theme options > general settings > quick css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

niick8
    Participant

@sharmstr thanks alot!

Sebastien789
    Participant

@sharmstr nothing appear with “top” neither the name of my menu which is top menu so “top-menu”. :/

sharmstr

Ok. I didnt really look at their code. The part where they have ‘main-menu’ is really saying 3 things

1 – If its not ‘main-menu’ location
    2 – If the mycred function doenst exist
    3 – If you’re not logged in

If any of those are true, then it wont show the menu.

There are 2 menu locations that Kleo uses

top = top menu
    primary = main menu

So, “top” should work. If it doesn’t, contact the plugin dev.

For your reference: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_nav_menu

Sebastien789
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, i’ll contact the dev of mycred about this issue ;).

Just on other thing :

Is there a way to see if there is an issue with the theme, which can cause some big load time ?
    Since some week now, my backend is very slow and my website is slow on chrome.. I’ve made all the check with my plugin, unable all of us, but I still have the same issue.

And, the file : “admin-ajax.php” took a really long time to load on my page. How can I make it better ? (i’ve seen an other post about this issue here, but there is no reply)

Thanks ! 😉

sharmstr

admin-ajax.php is a WP utility file, which means that tons of things use it. WP, BP, BBP, Kleo… the list goes on. You can change the live notification interval or disable it all together, you’ll need to look at what process/function is the slow one. Do a search google search for more info on that.

You can try one of the built in themes to see if you still have slowness. My guess is that you will. There’s a thread on here about caching using W3TC. Its a pain to configure, but once you do, you’ll be happier.

Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You can inspect the page and look at the network tab to see all the resources being loaded.

That its a buddypress error. You should ask them about it.

Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Did you clear your server cache after installing the ssl cert?

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr

Works Perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?