This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by shellycs.

• Author
     shellycs
    Participant

I’m trying to hide comments and social share on certain posts (tagged ‘toolkit’) and have selected under the theme options on the post page to hide both however they are still appearing on the post. Am I doing something wrong? I don’t want to do a blanket change in the code as I just don’t want them appearing on some posts. My website is http://www.startupmum.com.au/preview. Thanks in advance 🙂

sharmstr

I can’t recreate your issue. Choosing “Hidden” for Social Share and unchecking Allow Comments (discussion section) hides both. Perhaps its a caching issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

shellycs
    Participant

Thanks for trying. I cleared the cache then made the comments and social share visable and saved the post. I then went back and made them hidden and saved it and it seems to have worked. I still see the “share this article”divider and little heart with the like but I can live with that 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?