This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     alberhd
    Participant

How can i hide Followers and Following of the public to be just for the own user profile?

The plugin is BuddyPress Follow

Thank you

alberhd
    Participant

Any idea? I try with one CSS but does not work

Thanks!

alberhd
    Participant

I use this css,but does not work

COPY CODE
    #members-following-personal-li, #members-followers-personal-li {display:none;}
    body.my-account #members-following-personal-li, body.my-account #members-followers-personal-li {display:inline !important;}
     alberhd
    Participant

and other idea,is hide the Followers of the users no premium using the ‘include’ parameter with the bp_get_follower_ids() function,but i don’t know how proceed…

Catalin

please post this question on the plugin support forum because it is related to its functionality.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant

hello Catalin,yes i did it,but they say that the css code works and not for me, i think that someone can help me here,i write questions two times on the plugin support…but no much help there.

Thank you!

Catalin

Hello,

I will give you a fix for this but I will need link to the issue you are referring to.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant
     alberhd
    Participant

Is the link to the issue that you ask me for help me?

alberhd
    Participant

Please Catalin,the creator of the plugin give me the code to hide the follow/followers,but does not work for me and if do you know how fix the problem,please

Catalin

Hello,

Please provide me the code the developer sent you and credentials access to your WordPress site and I will help. Reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

alberhd
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

I have a hard time identifying the element that needs to he hidden… a screenshot and a link would be wonderful… 🙂

alberhd
    Participant

Ok sorry,i attach a capture of what i need hide of the rest of the users,just to be available for the own user. Thank you Catalin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

please take a look now.

alberhd
    Participant

Perfect,thank you very much!

Catalin

glad to help.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Hide Following/Followers of the users’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?