This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     HDcms
    Participant

Hello,
    I just saw !! I can play with 2 menus (everyone or member) that appears as the main menu

How to improve!
    The idea is to get a home page for visitors and a homepage for members.
    The home page will display depending on status (visitor or member)
    As a visitor, everything works well (click on logo to the presentation of the site display on the public home page)
    As a member, I have the “Member menu” that appears with the member home page but clicking on the logo (basic url), I arrive on the home page visitor 🙁

Laura

Hello, maybe you could use a plugin, there are a lot at wordpress repository, this feature is not available right now so you could do it with a plugin or by hiring a developer to do it for you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

HDcms
    Participant

Hello Laura
    resolved 🙂

if (is_user_logged_in()) {echo ('/page-d-exemple/');} else {get_home_url();}

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

HDcms
    Participant

Ah!! I must do the same with the “Home” of breadcrumb
    what file does he find? or hook ?

Laura

Hello, you should contact a developer to help you with that 🙂

hotloverspassion
    Participant

Hi,
    I seem to find the solution for this issue.

Please follow link below for setting up 2 different home pages ( one for visitors and one for members )
    http://interactive-design.gr/wordpress-different-homepage-for-logged-in-users/

And also please follow link below to show different menus ( one for visitors and one for members )
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-show-different-menus-to-logged-in-users-in-wordpress/

It works well for me, so I thought I can share it here 🙂

Laura

Hello, i am glad you found a solution, i am sure it will help others 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?