This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     pandreas82
    Participant

I would like to hide Visual Composer menu or, better, to make the Visual Composer menu not accessible for specific user roles.

How can I do this?

Thank you!

Andreas

sharmstr

Visual Composer > Role Manager > Settings options.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

pandreas82
    Participant

I would like to disable not only sub pages like “General Settings”, “Role Manager”, “Shortcode Mapper” and so on..

I would like to disable the link “Visual Composer” as well.

I can’t achieve that through plugin settings as I can see. And it is obvious as “Page settings” option description says that “Control access to Visual Composer page settings. Note: Disable page settings to restrict editing of Custom CSS through page.”

So? Is there a solution?

Thank you!

sharmstr

Do you mean the link in the side admin menu?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

pandreas82
    Participant

Yes, this one!

sharmstr

Ah okay. Then you need a plugin for that. I personally use https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?