This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author

Tagged: 

Hello,

Is there a way to somehow highlight POSTS in GROUPS?

You can see in my screenshot that posts look very similar to replies and POSTS are not easy to distinguish.

Is there was a way to highlight the background on the POST (in a light grey colour) so they stand out more than REPLIES.

Many thanks for your help,

Karen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi Karen,

To change the background color of activities in groups use the following CSS
    .groups .activity-content {background-color: #f9f9f9;}

Or to change the background color of comments in groups use the following CSS
    .groups .activity-comments {background-color: #f9f9f9;}

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Hi there Kieran,

Thanks for the CSS. I placed this in:
    Kleo Child: Stylesheet (style.css)
    (obviously I was just testing by having them both the same colour)

But it didn’t change the colours sadly. Have I placed it in the wrong place?

Many thanks,

Karen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ignore me it was just caching issue!
    Sorry thank you ever so much for your help 🙂

Kieran_SQ

Hey Karen,

No worries, glad I could help 🙂

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?