This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     clicsteracademy
    Participant

Hi Folks

We´ve just purchased and dowload the whole pack of Kleo, but:

1) Where is the RevSlider file that is on the “Home OnePage – KLEO demo (v3)” ?

There isn´t a .zip file on the package with any reference to it. Can you help us to find it or even send a direct download link?

2) What is the path to upload the RevSlider templates files mannualy? [i´m facing problems importing them]

tks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

1. In current version that slider is not included in the theme package, but in next Kleo update (4.0) it will contain this slider, the update will be released today or tomorrow

2.For import operation Revolution Slider it require Php ZipArchive extension installed, the slider will be imported into database so is no path to upload the slider to a path like wp-content/uploads…

Let me know if you will wait the update or you need the slider now.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clicsteracademy
    Participant

OK. I´ll wait for the update.

Radu

Update released now, please check on themeforest after 10 15 minutes.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clicsteracademy
    Participant

Tks a lot!

clicsteracademy
    Participant

Hi Radu, sorry but i could not find the “Home OnePage – KLEO demo (v3)” on the 4.0 Package.

Can you help me?

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Just go to wp-admin -> appearance -> kleo demo data -> scroll down to the last item and click import. see attached screenshot.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Attachments:
     clicsteracademy
    Participant

When I follow the steps you mentio, the system returns the attached message 🙁

Attachments:
     Radu

Ok i see,

Please provide admin credentials to take a closer look

Cheers

Radu

clicsteracademy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I receive this when i try to upload slider direct from revolution slider

COPY CODE

importing slider settings and data...

Notice: Use of undefined constant FS_CHMOD_DIR - assumed 'FS_CHMOD_DIR' in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 664

Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php on line 1050

Notice: Use of undefined constant FS_CHMOD_DIR - assumed 'FS_CHMOD_DIR' in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 664

Notice: Undefined index: sliderID in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php on line 590
    Error: Não foi possível criar o diretório.
    Go Back

Please add this to wp-config.php

COPY CODE

define( 'FS_METHOD', 'direct' );
    define( 'FS_CHMOD_DIR', 0777 );
    define( 'FS_CHMOD_FILE', 0777 );

Let me know after you paste this into wp-config.php

You can try also to import from wp-admin -> appearance -> kleo demo data -> scroll down to the last item and click import

LEt me know

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?