This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by romanzy.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the latest Kleo v2.4.3 on the default community home page. As you can see on the screen shots, the problem occurs between the client-wrapper and the wpb_wrapper. A huge gap appears with v2.4.3 while it is perfectly displayed with v2.4.2. So, switching back to v2.4.2 solves the issue, but of course I wish to have the latest version installed.

Any idea what this could be?

Thx for your feedback

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Did you also update VC to 4.4.3? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Dear Sharmstr,

I have update KLEO correctly, also the plugins. I have Visual Composer v4.5.1 installed. Let’s say that I have every latest version of every plugin installed.

sharmstr

Kleo 2.4.3 isnt compatible with VC 4.5.1. Downgrade to 4.4.3. Kleo 3.0 is VC 4.5.1 compatible and that will be released any day.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

OK Sharmstr. But isn’t it strange that all works well with theme version v2.4.2 and not with v2.4.3?

sharmstr

If your site itsnt havent any issues with 2.4.2, then hold off until 3.0 which is scheduled to be released any day now. I’m sure I could comb through all the code changes and give you an answer, but it seems pointless, right 🙂

romanzy
    Participant

yes, OK, I will wait then for Kleo v3.0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?