This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     investa
    Participant

I know the minute that you point it out it will become blatantly obvious …. but I can’t find where you can edit the image for this page. Can you point me in the right direction please?

investa
    Participant

Quick second question is it possible that menu/navigation tabs could only be available to logged in members i.e. no menu on landing page?

Radu

Hi,

1.The image of that page can be edited from the row that contain the shortcode click on the right side top to that pen icon si scroll down you will see the background img

2.You can try with this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     investa
    Participant

Perfect – on both accounts.

Last questions but sticking with the same demo page:

1. Is there an easy way to resize/crop background images?
    2. Is there a way to resize/alter colour of the register/login overlay section?

Thanks again for the help.

Radu

Hi,

1. That is not possible, you can pre crop the photo before upload.

2. You can control the overlay color or opacity by click edit in the row that contain the form.

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     investa
    Participant

Cheers Radu, one more question, I’m clicking on all the pencil icons but I can’t find the overlay colour/opacity – could you give me another nudge in the tight direction ๐Ÿ™‚

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     investa
    Participant

Perfect – thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Radu

Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Donโ€™t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

investa
    Participant

Rating done ??

Radu

Thank you

Have a nice week ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?