This topic has 17 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

pandreas82
    Participant

I just installed home register new template page and i have the following problem.

COPY CODE
    "[kleo_magic_container text_center=”no”]
    [/kleo_magic_container]
    [kleo_register register_title=”Register now” show_for_users=”yes” input_size=”large”]

By registering you are agreeing with the Terms and the Privacy Statement.
    "

See also attached image!

What is the problem?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, make sure to update all the plugins like VIsual composer and K-elements. A notice should let you know about the plugin updates in the admin area of your site

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ThibaultPaon
    Participant

Hello, I have the same issue and all the plugins are updated…

mikest
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem, all plugins are updated and have the latest theme version of Kleo.
    I think the shortcodes are not recognized. Can yo0u please assist fixing this?

Thanks

mikest
    Participant

Updating via

appearance, install pl plugins, solved the problem!

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad to hear all is working now!!

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ThibaultPaon
    Participant

I have all the plugins updated, only go pricing is not (but the update is not available), and I still have the home-register page as described in the fisrt post…

Abe
    Keymaster

K-elements needs to be updated. I am sure that you do not have it to 4.0.1
    Try to remove the plugin and install it again

---

cyberfrog
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I don’t seem to have k-elements installed :/ would this be under plugins?

cheers

Abe
    Keymaster

Appearance – Install plugins

---

cyberfrog
    Participant

K-elements does not show for me there 🙁

See attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ThibaultPaon
    Participant

I have K elements 4.0.1 installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but nothing changed… Would you have a look ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, so say that is looks like the image from here:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/home-register-template-problem/#post-106771

If you have different issue please explain what exactly

---

andrea14cha
    Participant

hi, I have a similar problem. I have all my plugins updated, K-elements as well. But when I try to update Go Pricing I get “Update package not available.” I have just updated Kleo theme to 4.0.2 and I still have the same problem. Where can I find the update package for Go Pricing?

Thanks

ThibaultPaon
    Participant

Yes Abe, it looks the same, you can have a look there : http://les-expos-a-la-maison.fr/home-register/

I also have the problem andrea14cha noticed.

Abe
    Keymaster

Go pricing will be possible to update after the 4.0.3 release today.

@ThibaultPaon
    I see the page does not have the shortcodes shown as in the initial issue. You probably have registration not active from Settings – General

---

ThibaultPaon
    Participant

Thank You so much Abe ! That’s working !

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome 🙂

---

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?