This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sermsak.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello,

I used to edit the page – Home Simple by Visual Composer at Members Grid – Members per line.

For example – In Members per line, if i put value “nine”, the user image will display 9 users image and the image will BIGGER than value “eleven”. and image size is the same size of Revolution Slider.

But now it not change, i put the value “nine” or “eleven” it’s display image in the same size.(see attached file), please help

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m not clear on what you’re asking, but if you change the row to 1 column the images will be bigger.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello. Please explain more, Where row which i must to edit to 1 column ? (please see attached file)

Thank you

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Click on the red part I’ve highlighted and change to 1 column.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello sharmstr. It’s work fine. Thank you

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. Now i lost Revolution Slider on Home Simple.(I don’t know, what happened ?) i try to edit but unsuccessful. (File attached) please help again.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?