This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years by joeldecker.

• Author
     joeldecker
    Participant

Hi, I am sure it is an easy thing, but I just can’t find the way to make the home page image a full background image. It is not showing up when I use the Sweetdate > Homepage > Home Image Background Image selection function. What might be blocking this feature from working correctly. Thank you, Joel

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,
    To set a full background image you need to choose “Cover” option from dropdown. Also your layout need to be in wide mode – Sweetdate/Layout settings/Site layout.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joeldecker
    Participant

Hi Robert, Still not appearing. I put it in Wide mode. And chose ‘cover’ for the background image, and it doesn’t show up. Could it be somewhere in the Appearance > Customize > that I messed with and is now trumping the homepage background image function? Not sure why it’s not showing. Anything else that might get in the way of that working? Thanks, Joel

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You need to use the Front page template for the Home page in order for the image to appear. If you still can’t figure it out please send us an email at themesupport@seventhqueen.com with access details.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joeldecker
    Participant

This worked! thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?