This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     shulah012
    Participant

Hi Laura,

please  provide me code to fix design on homepage. please check attached file it’s include two issue need to be fixing.

Thanks and Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.top-bar ul.left {
        float: none !important;
    }

About the form, its the way the RTL form looks like, if you want to change it you will need to hire a developer that can do it for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

shulah012
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I add it to the style.css of child theme. But nothing change and not working.

Regards,

Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

shulah012
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hi,

What you need requires significant amount of time to create a functionality like that and our purpose here is to help you with any theme problem that you may encounter or with small customizations.
    For anything that theme doesn’t have or you need something different you should hire a programmer/web developer to achieve what you need.

If you want a quote from our developers team, contact our colleague cornel@seventhqueen.com about your request.

Cheers

shulah012
    Participant

Hi Laura,

you are great team supporter, see here i want to tell you that I sent RTL issue main menu completely on the left side and as the default it should be at least in the middle.

Any Way, this issue Resolved.
    Done, Thx

Thank you Laura

Laura

Glad that you could resolve it! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?