This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     roger121
    Participant

First of I like to say thank you for this great plugging.

I am having problems with my homepage image on Sweetdate. When I Upload a homepage image in admin\sweetdate\homepage this keeps showing up in the header, please can you help me fix. http://www.soul2souldating.com

Also
    How do I create a field for search match? let’s say, I had some pictures so that my members can select, which pictures they like, then match the members with the same choice. How can I do this in Sweetdate, I am also using BuddyPress

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     roger121
    Participant

any help here ?

Catalin

Hello,

1. Please try to disable Revolution Slider from (Sweetdate > Homepage). Take a look at the screen shot. Let me know if this works for you.

2. For this you need to extend BuddyPress field types and this is custom work which requires programming skills and a dedicated amount of time that isn’t covered by our support team and I am sure you understand that.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     roger121
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     roger121
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, in header option of styling section, you should select a color instead of an image if you want to have a black background in all pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?