This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Homo_Ludens.

• Author
     Jonathan
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m having a very strange conflict between Woocommerce 2.3.7 and Kleo Theme 2.4.1 on WordPress 4.1.1. If Woocommerce is enabled the hopepage will not load. It will either: load endless or lead to a “page not redirecting properly error” – OR – it will load a strange blank screen with a yellow background and an empty box (see attached screenshot).

If I enable 2012 theme, the problem goes away. If I disable Woocommerce the problem goes away, and starts again when Woocommerce is enable. If I disable all plugins that are non-essential to Kleo, the problem continues as long as Woocommerce is activated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Jonathan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, do you have custom functions?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Jonathan
    Participant

Yes, we have added custom functions to the Child Theme. However, if I enable the main Kleo theme instead of the Child theme, the problem persists.

Laura

We will check out this issue, thanks for waiting 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi again Laura,

The problem is persisting and it’s been preventing me from doing ecommerce for months, which is costing me a huge amount of money. Can you please help me?

I just tried re-activating the plugin and I’m getting these errors now instead of a blank page that loads forever:

COPY CODE
    Warning: include_once(/home/jonathandickinson/ibogainealliance.org/wp-content/plugins/mapifypro/mapify_pro.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jonathandickinson/ibogainealliance.org/wp-settings.php on line 215

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/jonathandickinson/ibogainealliance.org/wp-content/plugins/mapifypro/mapify_pro.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jonathandickinson/ibogainealliance.org/wp-settings.php on line 215

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jonathandickinson/ibogainealliance.org/wp-settings.php:215) in /home/jonathandickinson/ibogainealliance.org/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178
     Andrei

As you can see from the given errors, your issue might come from the “mapifypro” plugin, so please disable it and tell us if everything went back to normal.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

Thanks, and yes. I had to update the Mapify database after a plugin update, and after this things went back to normal.

Whether Mapify is activated or not I get the same problem that I mentioned before regarding Woocommerce. If Woocommerce is activated the homepage will not load. This happens whether I am using the core Kleo theme or my child theme with my custom functions. However, it does not happen when I activate 2012 theme or something else, which seems to demonstrate that it is a theme conflict.

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi, It’s been about 3 weeks since I posted the original problem and this is a very concerning and expensive problem for me. Please, can someone get in touch with me either by phone or Skype or in some way. I am in urgent need of support to address this problem!

Andrei

Hi,

I’ve given a look at your issue and spent more than one hour trying to find what’s causing the redirect loop from your homepage when you have woocommerce activated. I’ve switched themes/deactivated/activated all plugins and couldn’t find anything. There might be some other details in your wp-config or any additional files with customizations which should be checked for errors but I couldn’t access them just from the backend of your wp install.

From what I’ve saw, the issue still persists no matter what theme you activate, so this isn’t coming from our theme for sure. You have a lot a customizations in there and I think the developer who made them should also know when this error appeared, so ask him to do a debug on the whole code and find out from where does this error comes.

The issue refers to a redirect loop, so it might also have to do with some wp ssl settings misconfigured.
    Looking forward to help if you can come back with more technical details, or when your developer will find out how to exactly replicate this issue.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Homo_Ludens
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?