This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, This show the options available for kleo_status_icon shortcode used in Home page

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Display total site members:

COPY CODE

[kleo_status_icon type="total" subtitle="Members in total"]

Display total site online members:

COPY CODE

[kleo_status_icon type="members_online" subtitle="Members online"]

Display members with certain value for a profile field

COPY CODE

[kleo_status_icon type="custom" field="I am a" value="Woman" subtitle="Women online" image="http://link_to_icon"] 

Display online members with certain value for a profile field

COPY CODE

[kleo_status_icon type="custom" online="yes" field="I am a" value="Woman" subtitle="Women online" image="http://link_to_icon"]

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Mycoach
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem with statistics men and women online on my homepage. I never touch to my shortcods ([kleo_status_icon type=”total” subtitle=”Members in total”] [kleo_status_icon type=”members_online” subtitle=”Members online”][kleo_status_icon type=”women_online” subtitle=”Women online”] [kleo_status_icon type=”men_online” subtitle=”Men online”])and I try to put your shortcods above but nothing change. Thanks to hel me.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, what same problem? this is a topic that shows you how to change those shortcodes if you have different profile fields than the default imported with the theme 🙂
    Also you can generate the shortcode from the SHORTCODE button from the page editor -> Homepage – Status icon

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---

webpixel
    Participant

How do you add +10 members to lets say
    [kleo_status_icon type=”total” subtitle=”Members in total”]

So it shows 10 from start?

Abe
    Keymaster

See this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/manual-number-of-members-change

---

stoffe1977
    Participant

I am really struggling to get this to work and need some help. Instead of “Women Online” and “Men Online” I want to show members “With a car” and “No car”.

Using the short code: [kleo_member_stats field=”Do you own a car?” value=”Yes”]

I return: “2” (which is correct – 2 members own a car)

Problem:
    How do I get the icon/formatting showing so it matches “Total Members” and “Online Member” icons and text?

All I return is “2” but no formatting. I want it to match the other icons that comes default with this theme.

Thanks!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi sorry for the late reply but in Sweetdate you have a shortcode generator to use. Please make use of that.
    This should be the desired output:
    [kleo_status_icon type=”custom” image=”” subtitle=”Subtitle Text” field=”Do you own a car?” value=”Yes” online=”no”]

---

stoffe1977
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     stoffe1977
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

On course sine the online=yes gets only online users at that moment

---

Stan
    Participant

Hallo, my site is in czech language and I have a problem to display Mans and Womens online on title page. I seen topics up on this page, but I do not know to use a code? If I am using Czech language do I need use code in English? I mean:

[kleo_status_icon type="men_online" subtitle="Muži online" field="Jsem" value="Muž"]

or in English

[kleo_status_icon type="men_online" subtitle="Muži online" field="I am a" value="Man"]

Both codes not working anyway. How can I use a code right please?

Stan

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please generate them from the Shortcodes button in the content area.

Cheerss

---

Stan
    Participant

Hallo Abe, thanks for answear but you set please generate them from the Shortcodes button in the content area. Sorry I dont know how to use a shortcodes. There is no option to set up mens and women online. There is only Buddypress->Online members nubers->field name->value. Sorry Iam lost.
    What is field name? What is value? If is my site in Czech language, do I need to set up in English or Czech language. Thanks for help.

Stan

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
    Field name is the name of your profile field as you define them in Users – Profile fields. Field value is the value of the field you want to get members.
    An example to get men is for the Field name: I am a and for the value: Man

Let me know if you need any help

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?